Spring Gala 2021 Ticket Check In
We want to make sure you have all the information for when you arrive at the venue.
1. Upon arrival head over to the BOX OFFICE / CHECK IN BOOTH to turn in your ticket (which can be shown on your mobile devise) and receive your wristband.
2. Next, head to your section of seating. You purchased a ticket for a specific section. Your wristband coordinates with this section.
Reserved Seating (Purple Wristband): These patrons purchased a specific seat in the "reserved seating" section. Your wristband will have your seat number on it.
West Grass (Green Wristbands): Patrons that purchased tickets in the general admission WEST GRASS can sit where there is space in this area. Please social distance as much as you can. We recommend blankets or towels to sit on for this section. No lawn chairs.
East Grass (Blue Wristbands): Patrons that purchased tickets in the general admission EAST GRASS can sit where there is space in this area. Please social distance as much as you can. We recommend blankets or towels to sit on for this section. No lawn chairs.
Bench Seating (Orange Wristbands): This is the section to the back of the house in the stone bench style seating. This is also general admission seating. Please find a spot in this section and distance from people as you can.
3. Your dancer may sit with you when they are not in the current ACT that is backstage. They do not need a ticket.
4. When bringing your dancer to the backstage area, please follow the map. We have a drop off area for dancer's to check in. Parents are not allowed backstage.
Dancer's with quick changes. If a dancer needs assistance with quick changes, please have them check in with their teacher after they have checked in backstage. They can coordinate to help get the dancer ready and where they will meet for the quick change. They may assign another staff member to assist the dancer if the instructor has a lot already on their plate.
After the act is over or your dancer is done dancing, feel free to pick them up from the Drop off area. If you are planning to pick your dancer up before the end of the act, please let the check in instructor know this.
5. Please no flash photography or video. We have an amazing company lined up to film this seasons Spring Gala. Support them and purchase the gala to rewatch over and over again. BWEIS Media will have the Spring Gala available or purchase May 30th. In the meantime, visit their website to sign-up for notification of when the Gala will be available for purchase.